EvacuLife Escape Evacuation Chair – Single Operator
The EvacuLife Escape Evacuation Chair is a single user operation emergency evacuation chair. It glides down stairs easily and smoothly to ensure no heavy lifting or manual handling is required.
The evacuation chair is used in multi-story buildings to transport individuals and can be easily used by one operator. It consists of four wheels for easy ground movement. The evacuation chair supports the patient’s safety during the transport process with the chest and ankle plastic buckle restraints.
It is made from aluminum alloy and it’s key characteristics are being light-weight, small-sized, easy to carry, user-safe, whilst being easy to sterilise and clean.
The EvacuLife Escape is the total solution for any emergency evacuation situation.
- Adjustable easy-grip and lightweight alloy aluminium
- 4 wheel movability
- Compact profile for easy storage
- Easy patient transfer with supported all-round seating
- Removable, adjustable head pad and patient restraint
- Safety and comfort assured
- Chest restraint
- Great in multi-story buildings
- Single operator
- Use with our Evacuation Chair Signage & Anti-Theft Alarm
- FREE Wall Mount Bracket and Dust Cover
The EvacuLife Escape is the total solution for single operators in emergency evacuation situations.
- Multi-level buildings
- Residential care facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Industrial workplaces
- Schools and universities
- Homes and workplaces
- Theatres and cinemas
For commercial purchases over $5,000, finance is available through Quantum Business Finance
Carla Reynolds | Finance Broker
Office 03 9006 1100