For Evacuation upstairs and downstairs
The EvacuLife Elite is our industry-leading premium evacuation chair that can be used by a single operator thanks to a special tracked system that makes it light, safe and easy to move and use.
The evacuation chair has been designed for use in multi-story buildings to transport individuals that are unable to evacuate via stairs independently. It consists of four wheels for easy ground movement, the rear wheels include easy to access brakes. The evacuation chair fully supports evacuees safety during the transport process due to its uniquely designed 4 point harness system that can also benefit people with reduced trunk control and low torso muscle tone. A footrest that includes a restraint strap to manage leg spasms during an evacuation is also included.
It is made from aluminium alloy and its key characteristics are being light-weight, small-sized, easy to carry, user-safe, whilst being easy to sterilise and clean.
The EvacuLife Elite is the total solution for any emergency evacuation situation and comes with a 5-year warranty.
- The chair has a 4 point harness system that assists in supporting people with low upper body control.
- The main rear wheels have a diameter of 140mm in order to improve stability, comfort, and movement.
- The rear wheels have a brake system that blocks forward and reversing movement and rotation even on steep slopes.
- The chair has a headrest with a head-strap to support a person’s head and neck if required.
- Both headrest and seat are detachable, made out of vinyl material coating 600D, antibacterial in order to improve comfort, hygiene, and durability.
- Integrated instruction provided on the headrest.
- Additional foldable rear handles
- Use with our Evacuation Chair Signage & Anti-Theft Alarm
- Footrest and restraints for comfort during use and to address lex spasms.
- Lightweight alloy aluminium frame
- Friction controlled custom made high resistance belts in canvas reinforced with rubber.
- Meets DDA and Health and Safety Responsibilities
- FREE Wall mounting bracket and dust cover
- 5 Year warranty
|1-5 Chairs||$2,795.00 each|
|6-10 Chairs||$2,720.00 each|
|11+ Chairs||$2,645.00 each|
|25+ Chairs||$2,570.00 each|
Wall Support for the Elite
This wall support is made of steel and allows to have easy and strong support to hang the EvacuLife Elite chair.
The EvacuLife Elite is suitable for use in all multi-story buildings including:
- Sporting venues
- Residential care facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Schools and universities
- Homes and workplaces
- Theatres and cinemas